Serving without sinking : How to serve Christ and keep your joy
Many of us are serving, and feel like we're sinking. We feel joyless, weary and burdened.
John Hindley shows how Jesus was telling the truth when he offered people an easy yoke--a way of serving him that is joyful and liberating. He explains why serving is so often joyless--and how our identity in Christ changes everything.
If you are serving, but sometimes feel as though you're sinking... you need this book!
If you know someone who has burn out, or is heading in that direction... they need this book too.
Serving with sinking...
- Is written in a personal, warm, gospel-hearted style.
- Encourages readers to see not only how they serve, but WHY they serve
- Points Christians away from themselves and back to Jesus
- Frees people from the burdens of joyless, duty-based serving
Download Serving without sinking : How to serve Christ and keep your joy (9781908762351).pdf, available at globalexpertsystems.org for free.
- John Hindley
- Paperback | 144 pages
- 129 x 198 x 10mm | 147g
- Publication date
- 01 May 2013
- The Good Book Company
- Publication City/Country
- New Malden, United Kingdom
- Bestsellers rank